- Adapt the Multi Tilt to accommodate the user’s specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions, back cushions and headrests, all constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
- Support different postural requirements and vary sitting positions.
- Separately adjust the angle and the height of the legs and feet by independently changing the leg and foot rest positions.
- Choose from a range of healthcare grade fabrics suitable for infection control.
- Maintain the integrity and longevity of the chair with hygienic quick change covers and replacement cushions.
- Upgrade or replace support cushions as required to respond to changes in the user’s needs or to adapt the chair for a new user.
Our Multi Tilt chair enables the position of the user to be varied easily and carefully to help redistribute pressure over a larger area reducing the build up of pressure and helping to prevent tissue damage. The back carefully reclines and maintains the user’s hip angle.
The Multi Tilt chair is a completely mobile chair and hoist friendly, supporting easy transfer.
Adapt the Multi Tilt to accommodate different user’s support needs with a choice of six back styles that are fully interchangeable and provide a range of support solutions.
Manage specific comfort and pressure management needs with interchangeable seat cushions, back cushions and headrests, all constructed from a range of specialist pressure care materials.
Adjust the seat depth from 16 to 21” to fit the individual using the chair.
Separately adjust the angle and height of the legs and feet for individual comfort and to assist circulation.
Upgrade or replace support cushions as required to extend the use of your Multi Tilt and respond to changes in the user’s needs.
The fully adjustable foot rest can be flipped out of the way for transfers.
The leg rest can be positioned to the required height using the leg rest release handle conveniently located on the side of the chair.
The seat depth and angle can be changed to fit the individual using the chair.
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance:
Hygienic quick change covers and replacement back and seat cushions enable easy deep cleaning and maintenance of the chair.
The Push Handle comes with rubber grips and a lever to adjust the Tilt in Space position of the chair, assisted by a gas action piston. The position locks when the lever is released.
The chair comes with heavy duty lockable castors.
Available with a full range of headrests.
Lap belts are also available for this chair.
The Multi Tilt chair – innovative designs, practical solutions!