Pharmaouest Industries has designed a complete product line of mattresses, pillows and cushions using raw materials from agriculture. Castor oil and bamboo fibres replace a part of the traditional components of foam and fabric.
The regeneration of bamboo plants takes 2 to 3 years. This favours the ecological cultivation as well as the energy–productivity ratio. Bamboo fibres are 100% recyclable and dispose of antibacterial and antimicrobial properties.
Esprit Nature by Pharmaouest Industries combines comfort and well-being with social and ecological responsibility. In order to provide an optimal rest to the user, Pharmaouest Industries associated the innovative Outlast® System to the different covers of Esprit Nature products
- Oeketex label class 4
- Easy to clean – washable at 40°C (104°F)
- Biodegradable • naturally antibacterial
- EN 597 part 1 • cigarette test
- EN 597 part 2 • match test
- Ultra-Fresh® treated – antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial
- Padded, 30% natural bamboo
- 70% polyester and aluminium yarn
The cover of all Esprit Nature
- products is completely removable
- Replacement covers available
not too hot…. not too cold…. just rightTM
The incorporation of Outlast® regulates the microclimate of the skin, absorbs excess heat and releases it back to the body as needed. Outlast® technology was originally developed for NASA to protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations. Outlast® is a registered trademark Certified Space Technology.
- Excess heat is absorbed
- Stored heat is released to the body as needed
- Reduction of sweating
- Unique climate regulation
- Balances microclimate well
The product range Esprit Nature designed by Pharmaouest Industries is made of Naturalis memory foam with a density of 52kg/m³.
- 150 mm – 6″ High Resilience foam
- 50 mm – 2″ Naturalis memory foam
Memory foam comfort layer 52 kg/m3 – 3,25 lb/ft3 • 50 mm – 2″
- comfort layer 52 kg/m³ – 3,25 lb/ft3
- 70 mm – 2¾” Naturalis memory foam